Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 660- OK, so it is a little warmer!

Not really, but today's forecast is warmer than yesterday's. I have my Sunday challenge today, drive for 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to working out. This has been done for about three weeks now. He are my numbers:

December 6Th 791
November 29Th 911
November 22ND 805

Alright, we have had some good numbers however, the November 29Th was after I did not do back to back work shifts. My goal today is to stay focused and keep charging!

God bless all! Belief and focus I am working on both!

Add 832 to Sunday totals. Right from the beginning I knew what I had. I had sore legs that needed to get warmed up and I needed to stay focused. I did all that started to feel great around the 15 minute mark and was able to feel awesome throughout the ride.

So I have tied the big number, 660 Willie Mays. Man that is a load of home runs that he hit. After Mays comes Ruth 714 then Aaron 755. I suppose all these guys never thought about their numbers they just kept on hitting home runs. I go through that thought process I never really think of the numbers but I know they are there. A good analogy would be the speedometer on your car's dash board you never focus on the numbers but you are aware of your speed.

The next day will be the day Willie Mays will be passed -with the good lord willing-

No comments:

Post a Comment