Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 659- Today shapes up to be a great one!

Up early 5:25 will ride today for the 664Th time in the last 659 days. Anxious to see if I can get that early morning push. It is exciting to see when the rubber meets the road what I have for that day. I have learned that my body is somewhat unpredictable day to day. I love that aspect about the workout. Its the unpredictability that adds to the fun!

The temperature outside this morning is a balmy 26 degrees. I feel great my last five Saturday workouts have looked like this:

November 14Th- 787 calories burned
November 21st- 840 calories burned
November 28Th- 889- calories burned(no work up later)
December 5Th- 836-calories burned

So, there I go I have a good track to run on let's see where I go!

Put me down for 889! I did have a push. I started by burning 311 calories in the 1st 20 minutes. I maintained that pace all the way to a total of 462 calories burned after 30 minutes.

Now I never focus on it but for some lousy reason I sensed the wall was coming. All runners walkers workout people that I have ever read heard or seen hate the wall. What exactly is the freakin wall? Simple, its that point in time in any endeavour when your production gets lower.

Quite frankly its there but I hate to discuss it. I managed to keep a great pace by focusing very hard on maintaining the pace of 11 calories ahead of 15 calories burned per minute.

I got to 40 minute mark with 604 calories burned and then finished by burning 285 calories in the last 20 minutes- I know the WALL!

Needed to get off to work so I stretched and left.

Tomorrow we go for WILLIE MAYS-660 - Aw right- CAN I GET AN AMEN?

No comments:

Post a Comment