Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 651- Yesterday's number needs to be improved

My determination is steely let's see what I got!

Dem's are fighting words! It is somewhat comical I came out like a raging bull did a whopping 164 calorie burn in the first ten minutes. After the first fifteen minutes I burned a phenomenal 248 calories- TIMEOUT! That is two calories less than burning 250 calories in 15 minutes. If someone burns 250 calories in 15 minutes then Dah, they would burn 1,000 calories in an hour. I am not sure about you but to me that is mach speed. The amazing thing about my workout today was; While I was burning those calories in the first 15 minutes I was hardly sweating and did not feel as if I was breathing hard. When I hit the 30 minute mark I had slowed down to burning 481 calories. My pace continued to slow as I noticed some fatigued settling in. I pushed as hard as I could and finished by raising the resistance level for maximum effect.

My closing number was 908! My plank was good 22 minutes. Did 1700 crunches, felt strong.

Tomorrow I arise early and go after 652!

No comments:

Post a Comment