Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 650- Where was I on December 3, 2008?

Last December 3RD I was on day 285 I was 4 days from passing Brett Favre's consecutive game streak. On December 7Th I passed him! Now, I believe Favre has played in 302 straight games.

Up next for me at 650, is Willie Mays who is sitting out there with 660 home runs. In accordance to the Calendar the 660Th consecutive day would be December 13Th 2009.

I love the challenge everyday! Today my legs took awhile to get loose. I found myself right on the edge of getting to the desired pace of 15 calories burned per minute, but then I just could not get over the hump!

I wound up burning only 850 calories an hour which is awesome relative to other endeavors one may engage in. I remember about 20 years ago I went to a gym and one of their enticements to get people to join was racquetball. They sign burn 700 calories an hour by playing racquetball. GEEZ a) that was 20 years ago b) that is not a lot of calories to burn in an hour c) you can burn 900 calories an hour on a stationary bike(life cycle).
Now that I think about it heck, I was 20 years younger and I actually thought that was a good workout. I only wish I had been riding the life cycle more when I was at a younger age.

My workout finished with a good 20 minutes of plank then 1150 crunches- I felt great
We had a refreshingly nice balmy 60 degree day- OH WHATA FEELIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment