Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 666- We all create are own world

The key to life is to get others to fit in it with perfect harmony. As time goes by I realize that the more positive harmony that is created by us to allow are ourselves to be connected with who we are and what we are the more opportunity we all have for growth mentally, physically and most important spiritually. Can I get an AMEN? Today presents a simple challenge - DO IT! Wait a minute do what? Just DO IT! Excuse me, you never said exactly what it is that you what me to do.

I know what I said and you know what you have to do, so just do it!

Gee, thanks for the advice I know what you mean I will do it.

Back to the matter at hand. Here is the situation the temp outside is 19. Praise the lord we beat yesterday. See good things are happening the weather around hear is practicing CANI!

Okay, so its warmer and snow is in the forecast- Now if its an accurate forecast - Question how do I get to the gym tomorrow? If I can not get there what would be a good workout in the house? Ah, God knows these answers it is up to me to figure them out.

Man, that was a fun ride. I started slow got strong in the middle started to get gassed @ the 40 minute mark.However, at the 40 minute mark I put on a strong burst that felt awesome. Today brought to mind the incredible feeling I get when I able to fight back. I was feeling really spent but I noticed my legs had a little something left in them.as it turns out that little something gave me a good burst and put me only 1 calorie off the pace after 50 minutes. My motto has always been in the final ten minutes its a dogfight to do whatever you can to hit the goal. Today I found myself slipping off the pace. When I hit the 55 minutes mark I should have burned 825 calories but I had only burn 817. I was 8 calories off the pace and fading fast. Then my will kicked in and I finished by raising the level of resistance to its highest and going hard to finish with a 893 burn in 60 minutes.- I practiced CANI! I beat yesterday's level of 860.

This morning I got to sleep around 1:15 I got up at 5:30 and started my ride at 7:00. Yesterday I rode at 7:00 so, I did get a full 24 hour break between rides. It makes a difference to me to get 24 hours between rides. When I get that amount of time my legs feel fresher.

Day 666 is in the books! Tomorrow snow seems imminent. I must find a way to get the workout in Day 667 hangs in the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment