Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 662-The daylight is getting less and less each day

This is where we must be as fired up as ever because the dark is working for the sun while the sun takes a break. The sun as we all know gives us a great feeling. Between now and the 21st of December it is on a shorter work schedule. However, do not despair for one can still have excellent days ahead. A quick look back at last year's Dec15Th -Dec 21ST 's run tells me that I was very strong, my average calorie burn was well above 900 an hour. At this time last year we were hit with a good snow storm. Notice I said," good snow storm."

Remember, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!

We make challenges to ourselves everyday some of us make bigger challenges than others. The workout today shouted that concept in my ear today. I realized about 30 minutes into the workout that I should have gave myself a bigger challenge. My ability to shift to the 2ND gear just was not there. I suppose a good analogy to the feeling of not having a second gear during the ride is my yourself something to eat then realizing you left out one ingredient. Today's ingredient was my challenge to myself should been greater! I should have known better that we usually get want we ask for. I have set the bar for tomorrow. My total calories burned in the hour was 862( kind of ironic since it matches the last two numbers of the number of consecutive days I have worked out). I finished my day by crunching 1400 times and planking for 21 minutes.

I set the challenge; I will burn more than 862 calories in an hour tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment