Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 655 - And it is great to be alive!

Ready to go down to the gym. Focus is the key as we attempt to beat yesterday's number of 864. Gave myself extra rest in hopes of working out harder. Temperature 41 cool degrees. Layer plan is for 2 layers! I am anxious to get a move on.

I got a good move on. I CANI ED - We all remember CANI don't we? Sure, it stands for constant and never ending improvement. In my case it asks a simple question. Can I do better than I did yesterday? Today my answer was, YES!

Yesterday I burned 864 calories in 60 minutes. Today I burned 877 calories in 60 minutes CANI!
Yesterday I did 1400 crunches. Today I did 1420 crunches- Ding Ding! Yesterday I did 17 minutes on the plank exercise. Today I did 22 minutes- CANI

Fun, isn't? I love to workout. Someone said to me. Boy, do you come to the gym every other day. I replied "nah, everyday. Like I have for the last 655 days." Everyone wants to try to workout its just that they do not always get here I guess I come to the gym every day for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment