Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 663- A sunny cool day - I love this phrase...

Rock and roll band
Everybodys waitin
Gettin crazy
Anticipating love and music
Play, play, play, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah !

That just gets me fired up to do something- I am sure there are sounds we all hear in our ear that gets our juices flowing. The key to motivation is reason and the key to reason is emotion. Its emotion, that causes us to sit or stand to walk or run to jog or sprint. My thoughts leads me to my words, my words lead me to my actions, my actions lead me to my behavior, my behavior begins my habits,my habits start to shape my character. Now, its my character that helps me with my decisions. When its all been decided it was my decisions that determine my DESTINY!

A challenge was laid down yesterday do you remember it?

"I set the challenge; I will burn more than 862 calories in an hour tomorrow!" That is what I said yesterday.
Well today I remembered that challenge 28 minutes into my ride. When I remembered it I got going. I had started to stagger and lose my power when that challenge hit me and I knew I was going to meet the challenge.

I finished with 890 calories burned in 60 minutes! My will was strong and despite a little drop in pace I finished with a good kick. I finished by burning 19 calories in the final minute! Can I get an AMEN? My spirits were high so I charged ahead and crunched 1,620 times and did a good 24 straight minutes in the plank position- I feel and felt awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment