Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 673- Caught a few z's; must have needed them

With a day of rest behind me. I embark on another workout. That sounds weird. My last workout was Thursday at 6:45, which was 48 hours ago. As it is right now 6:10am.
My Thursday was full of other things that were pressing so I have not had a big-time workout in a few days.However on Wednesday I was able to ride 2 60 minute rides to compensate for my ride I did not do yesterday. The gym was closed and my life cycle in my house needs to be fixed, so I did not do a 60 minute workout yesterday.

But as they say that is ancient history now my body feels refreshed and ready to go.
I have time this morning the gym is expected to open at 7 am and I am not do in to work until 10 am. (As they say in crime solving) He did or does have a window of opportunity to commit the act.Hallelujah I got a shot at it!

Vince Lombardi once said "the will to win and the the will to excel they concur that far exceeds any event that occasions them."Which means, it is more important to have the desire to succeed than one single victory. Desire fuels the fire!

It is now time to workout!
My fire is fueled by my desire and I am ready to get after the window of opportunity.

The machine I normally ride was broke-
Rode another one in 60 burned 862 - felt great!

No comments:

Post a Comment