Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 668- Well, the bar is definitely set

When practicing CANI(constant and never ending improvement) we must focus on getting better in all things we do.As we zero in on today's workout burning 1009 calories or more in an hour is the goal. WOW, that would be a awesome ride. A typical Monday start time is set.

I wonder if the gym will be open today?

Yes, the gym was open but no I did not practice cani when it came to riding the life cycle.While I was riding the life cycle it shut off for no reason. Since I was 17 minutes mark and had burned 262 calories I was on pace to burn well over 900 calories in 60 minutes. After the machine shut down I was unable to get back to that pace. I only burned 604 calories in the next 43 minutes.I believe I could have done better had the life cycle not shut off but hey that is all part of the game it is up to me to overcome these challenges.

My workout was complete after a good 18 straight minutes in the plank position followed by 1470 crunches. Today I felt good and strong. Tomorrow we close in 670.

Day 669 is at the door step.

No comments:

Post a Comment