Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 556- Has anyone else out there done a workout for this many days?



I feel like I am in the movie Castaway:

You know like I am on an island. I am banging away day after day. Slugging it out in a fun way to enjoy my workout time. Wondering is somebody reading this stuff I have been writing. Is someone considering the option of starting a work out program? Am I inspiring anyone to want to try to workout?I am getting myself pumped to tackle Day 556, upon completion today I will have don e 560 workouts in the last 556 days. Me and the life cycle have met everyday. I remember one time I asked the father of one of my friends how is your son doing with his weight lifting? His reply was that kid is married to it. I recall saying married to it? At the time I was not married and his son was not married. When he said it I just thought okay so he must like it a lot. I feel a pang now to call my long lost buddy and talk to him about his marriage to the weights. I wonder how he feels about it? Heck this was a good 2o years ago. I wonder if he still is married to it? Now I am laughing, MARRIED TO IT. The way he said it, keep in mind this man was not very emotional but all of a sudden he blurted out MARRIED TO IT. Oh well, I guess I have something else I am married to.


What is it that someone would say oh, that person is married to that. Married to it?

Boy there is a ton of verbs you can apply to marriage.
Finished day 556, not as peppy as I would have liked but did more today than in past 2 days.Did a 871 geez, where did my strength go? Crunch chart: 70x3 x2 = 420 + 150 = 570 crunches. Add 14 minutes on the plank.
When everything is all said and done it usually turns to be a lot more said than done. HA
Hello, knock knock looking for energy need more than I have had in the last few days!




No comments:

Post a Comment