Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 550- I would call today a mile stone


In 550 days I have done a lot and still have the fire in my belly to do more. Looking out at the day ahead I have anticipation of today's challenge. Having hit a 17 day high of burning 924 calories an hour I am psyched to capture another strong outing of 900 plus in an hour. The challenge is always simple get warmed up enough to get to the 900 pace and keep it with a little extra push. Yesterday's weather was the best its been in ten days. Today's weather seems to be a little of the same.

The mind is getting focused on the ride ahead. The muscle memory is kicking in. I am ready for the battle - LET'S DO IT!
I was on track until the last 25 minutes. Then that old axiom kicked in "fatigue makes cowards out of us all." Finished with burning 868 in 60 minutes. Burning 868 in 60 is a 14.67 per minute pace. Its all good, I feel great can not wait for 551!

No comments:

Post a Comment