Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 531- I will approach all challenges with an attitude of gratitude

Sounds profound but really I suppose people that feel great about their lives have that as their main focus. Well, I am on my way the Day 531 it ought to be fun!

Did a 906 burn today- Had a sluggish start then kept getting stronger then finished with a decent kick. At times I feel out of place. There I am pedaling like a mad man giving it all I got sweating like crazy, focusing on getting a certain number reached within a certain period of time. While sitting next to are several just biding their time and giving average effort at best to finish their work out. Why? Why would one person bust it and be really into it while the other can hardly wait til its over? I think in this case its a question of goals. To others the workout my not be that much of a big deal, to some it really means a lot. I have a lot of views on this subject I promise to share with you all at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment