Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 542- Keeping every thing in perspective



When one takes sober reflection the challenge of keeping everything in perspective becomes easy. The concept thinking of where am I and where am I going simplifies all thought. The questions of how did I get here? When will I arrive where I want to go adds more thought. Those are indeed deep but simple thoughts. At times one has little time to even think clearly to simplify their thoughts. That is when being close to someone else helps. When we are going too fast or have not put things in perspective its nice to have another pair of eyes around that knows you and has your best intentions in mind. As we go through this journey called life we must decide who we want to share or hopes and dreams with. Taking time to share our vision of the future with people that have a positive perspective on the future gives us a far greater chance of seeing a positive future unfold for us. We must always ask ourselves theses vital questions:




I am not being original here:

You must constantly ask yourself these questions: Who am I around? What are
they doing to me? What have they got me reading? What have they got me saying?
Where do they have me going? What do they have me thinking? And most important,
what do they have me becoming? Then ask yourself the big question: Is that okay?
Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” - Jim
Rohn



It is now time to go get the 542ND day- Praise the Lord!


Today was a hot day to work out presently it Feels Like:
89°; Humidity:63% it was toasty.


I worked out hard and long and it felt great-did 857 in 60 then some pull ups then 4800+ crunches, set a personal record of 20 straight minutes on the plank exercise-



If you notice in this positon your core is where your strength is needed. Your core is your stomache,back and thighs. In order to do this exercise you must work on stregthening these muscles. I love it. After a few more crunches I jumped back on the life cycle for another 10 minute ride. Then some more weights and a good stretch and voila a nice workout done! Some people call it crazy I call it a desire to keep a habit.


No comments:

Post a Comment