Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 527- Everyone loves a winner

A winner gives everybody something to admirer or despise. Its funny, you ask a positive person about a winner and they usually have nothing but nice warm admiring remarks. However, you ask a person that does not have such a rosy outlook about a winner and chances are that person won't even acknowledge the fact the person has been a winner or is a winner. That is okay, we are here to be positive and uplifting its early on day 527 Th there is a mission to complete 900 or more calories burned in 60 minutes. Simple, spend time on focusing on what the goal is!

A titanic struggle that ends with a flourish! I was very determined to break yesterday's mark of 904 calories burned in 60 minutes and I set out and I did it! I did it by not standing up on the pedals; technically I rose from the seat but only a little. I kept switching the resistance levels. In the end, in effort to break 904 I challenged myself to do the highest level that the life cycle could go to complete the goal. In the final five minutes I went all out. As I sit here eating ice cold watermelon I cannot help but feeling satisfied knowing I gave it all I had. Enjoy your day and don't be a player hater.

No comments:

Post a Comment