Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 539- I got some rest

Its been a week of less rest. Of course through my own choosing I have had less sleep than i normally do. In fact, lets see, I got up at 5:30 am on Tuesday & Wednesday which gave me about 4 hours a sleep each night. Yesterday, I woke up also at 5:30 am but I went to sleep at midnight. So yesterday I got an extra hour and a half of sleep. However today I feel great went to sleep at 12:30 and woke up at 7:30. That's a 6 hours of good solid rest. I feel good and getting better.


Today I plan on getting to the gym at around 10:00 ish. My mind is getting focused on a good hard work out with a lot of energy. The weather is beautiful. Its one of those mornings that are just bursting with energy. My mind feels very clear today. When there is a refreshing break from the weather I usually feel that way. I am psyched to get to the work out. Looking at the all time home run list excites me to see Michael Jack Schmidt is next with 548 home runs.



I wish I had more time today I feel like doing 2 workouts - Who knows I just may hitch it up for a double ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment