Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 528- my day to workout

I am excited about the prospects of getting a good work out in today.The promise of a new day the excitement in the air the enthusiasm that it brings. They say this is the juice of life. When you look back on what was, its usually the anticipation and great expectations that comes to our memories. I like to focus on that drive that feeling of promise that something good is going to happen. Our results will be good to look back on as we strive towards our next endeavor.

I believe it was Tony Robbins who said action feeds result and result feeds confidence and confidence feeds belief and belief feeds more action. As the cycle continues you develop into a confident individual. The bottom line is first you must ACT! So, get up off your chair and go--




Went at it hard came out in the fastest pace in awhile had 463 after 30 minutes. managed to get to 785 @45 minute mark. I finished strong and felt great. My goal was to beat yesterday's number of calories burned in 60 of 906 and I did a 907! I went ahead with loads of determination and did 2800 crunches then 15 1/2 straight minutes in the plank position. After those 3 exercises I did 15 minutes of precise crunches.




I did about 1500 of those in 15 minutes then did 100 crunches on the ab machine. I was fired with enthusiasm. Tomorrow is a new day- goal is 908+ calories burned in 60 minutes, Day 529 awaits.




No comments:

Post a Comment