Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 536- today we tie the Mick


Ah the Mick, what more can be said? The best switch hitter of all-time. Finished his career ranked 3rd on the all-time list of home runs. His body had a lot more to offer yet, he wasted it. Well, I will not waste my body today, I will carpe diem. My body feels good anxious to go. I love the challenge of it all. Had a tremendous start yesterday. This time I need to maintain it.
Well, I started at 15 calories burned per minute and could not maintain it. Wound up coming in at 881 calories burned in 60 minutes which is not that bad considering I did work very hard to get to 881. I managed a 15 for 1st 44 minutes before I fell off the pace. I definitely improved yesterday's numbers. I need to focus on getting a good start and maintaining it by developing a steady pace. Its funny as a by product of all this effort is I feel great! There is a lot to said about maintaining a healthy life style. That number stiil packs a wallop-536

No comments:

Post a Comment