Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 538 - I will have stronger legs today

Why will you have stronger legs today? I slept longer and I WANT TO!

Want to---I did! Increase my total from yesterday- Did a 863 in 60. Was not totally satisfied with the number 863. Was at 452 @ 30 minute mark.Fought for and got a 409 on the last 30.

As I go through this valley of lower numbers and not getting numbers of calorie consumption that I had previous I realize that its good to struggle, its a good learning experience. I can study my actions more thoroughly. For example, when I get on the life cycle why is it that I do not pedal as hard as I have in the past? Could it be I am not willing to pay the price of the pain in the effort? Or is it because I do not have the strength to pedal as hard as I have in the past?

No comments:

Post a Comment