Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 544 - Need to get a good flow going

The humidity and the heat is making the workout a good challenge. I enjoy a good challenge. When a challenge comes up it is key to focus on all that could be done. Harnessing that focus enables one to build momentum towards the accomplishment of that goal.

I will beat the heat! Its 627am and I am taking aim on my goal. Ready? Aim ----FIRE!

Did a decent job today. Looked for a good flow. Finally got it with about 12 minutes left managed to burn 15 + a minute. In the last 12 minutes of the 60 minute ride I sucked it up and gave it one strong push. One of my strongest pushes of the week. Went to the weights and the plank did 17 straight on the plank. After more weights and a stretch and done.

I think working out everyday builds character. The reason why I say this is everyday acts allow one to build on their abilities. Working out everyday gives your muscles a chance to be worked every day. Your character gets built by strengthening these vital areas Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness and Caring. The ability to do something everyday works towards improving on these parts of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment