Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 546- We need a good strong push

I am allowing my body to rest a little bit today. I plan on doing a good strong work out around 10ish. My body will welcome the break. The humidity is at; Humidity:
85% - Hmm, a little sticky out there. Who can I dedicate this work out to? I just found something to dedicate the work out to the end of the humidity- HA!

I wish I had more time each day to work out. I would do a 3 hour work out each day. Today was awesome! Did a gut wrenching 912 in 60 minutes, 4500 + crunches, 16 minute plank and some weights. Awesome, my blinding guide insight from this work out was a simple question what if pain was there for only one reason for us to break through and find the joy on the other side of it. Sounds crazy but its a comforting thought when you busting it so hard you feel like your about to die. However, I love the work out! Day 547 AWAITZ

No comments:

Post a Comment