Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 534- Jimmie Foxx a struggle to get in this post in

Sorry I am late I did my work out but did it at another gym. Unfortunately, I had no access to the internet to get this post in on the day of the workout. I found myself getting to the gym some 45 minutes away from my home. I also found myself using a lifecycle that would not allow me to lower the resistance level. So, I found myself doing a level I did not want to do. When I did as much as I could do at that level I stopped the ride and restarted the ride at a different level. Unfortunately, I had less energy than usual to do much better than 825 total calories burned in a little over an hour.. I was happy that I did sweat a great deal but I was unhappy that I could not push ahead to burn more calories in an hour. Well anyway - DAY 534 IS IN THE BOOKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment