Sunday, August 16, 2009

day 541- Its is great when you have time to workout

Had enough time to do a good solid workout. I have tweaked my knee a little but I feel great. So much so that after I had done 819 in 60 did 600+ crunches and 15 minutes on the plank and some weights. I decided to jump back on the life cycle and burn another 100 calories! Then a good regiment of stretching then off to work.



Folks, its all in the approach. If you know mentally whats coming and you focus on it turning out good guess what? It will turn out good. Or at least 95 out of a hundred times. That is not just BS. What is BS is when you truly do not believe you can do it. When you have not taken the time to focus and practice your belief. I recently had a life experience where I know if I had focused harder on believing I would have had much better results. Rudy said, "preparation practice is the key". You might say who is Rudy? Will here he is, there is a little of him in all of us. All of us who dare to chase what we want!




No comments:

Post a Comment