Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The record stands as of Wednesday May 11, 2016 Day 859 I have now done 3132 workouts in the last 2991 days.Eight years and seventy eight days to the DAY!

The record stands as of Wednesday May 11, 2016 Day 859 I have now done 3132 workouts in the last 2991 days.Eight years and seventy eight days to the DAY! 


Tuesday slept 8:45 pm to 10:30 pm. Then slept from 1:15 am to 8 am Felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power).  Got on the purple  Cybex Arc trainer @ 1:35pm  burned 2312 calories in the hour.Highlight of the workout? As my speed increased I felt better and better. Burned 1562 calories in last 40 minutes ( 39 calories burned per minute). I have not burned that many calories in an hour in awhile.

Used a trump card as I got my second B12 shot in 3 weeks, couple that shot with 8 1/2 hours of sleep an you got a very energized individual . Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Sixty five days since the fall upon further review it was a trip! (3/4/16)


Daily question for highly determined individuals day 2062

How often do you find yourself worrying about things you cannot control? Why?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment