Thursday, May 19, 2016

The record stands as of Thursday May 19, 2016 Day 867 I have now done 3140 workouts in the last 2999 days.Eight years and eighty six days to the DAY!

The record stands as of Thursday  May 19, 2016 Day 867 I have now done 3140 workouts in the last 2999 days.Eight years and eighty six days to the DAY! 


Wednesday  slept  10:15 pm to  3:45 am . Felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power). Worked 2 hrs- Got on the purple  Cybex Arc trainer @ 2:40 pm burned 2113 calories in . As my speed increased I felt better.Highlight of the workout  burned 713 calories in the hour last 20 minutes Got my third B12 shot today.  Vita Pulse  came in today. As I am excited to learn what the second generation of antioxidants can do for me!

Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Seventy two days since the fall upon further review it was a trip! (3/4/16)


Daily question for highly determined individuals day 2070

How hard was it for you to figure out what you really want? Why?


No comments:

Post a Comment