Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The record stands as of Tuesday May 17, 2016 Day 865 I have now done 315 workouts in the last 2997 days.Eight years and eighty four days to the DAY!

 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6n4cmcwqsi9l0d/Power%20of%20believing%208%20steps.m4a?dl=0


The record stands as of Tuesday  May 17, 2016 Day 865 I have now done 315 workouts in the last 2997 days.Eight years and eighty four  days to the DAY! 

 

Monday  slept  9:15 pm to  3:45 am . Felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power).  Got on the purple  Cybex Arc trainer @ 2:50 pm burned 2141 calories in the hour.Highlight of the workout? Burned 720 calories in the last 20 minutes I needed to challenge my energy level so I decided a two work out would be excellent! As my speed increased I felt better. B 12 still alive and kicking! I ordered Vita Pulse today. As I am excited to learn what the second generation of antioxidants can do for me!

Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Seventy days since the fall upon further review it was a trip! (3/4/16)


Daily question for highly determined individuals day 2068

Of these four parts about your personality which would rate as the highest?
Your belief in your character
Your belief in your commitment 
Your belief in  your faith
Your belief in your ability to succeed

Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment