Saturday, May 28, 2016

The record stands as of Friday May 27, 2016 Day 875 I have now done 3148 1/2 workouts in the last 3007 days.Eight years and ninety four days to the DAY! THREE THOUSAND PLUS DAYS!!!


 The record stands as of Friday   May 27, 2016 Day 875 I have now done 3148 1/2 workouts in the last 3007 days.Eight years and ninety four days to the DAY! 

THREE THOUSAND PLUS  DAYS!!! 

   The record stands as of Friday   May 27, 2016 Day 875 I have now done 3148 1/2 workouts in the last 3007 days.Eight years and ninety four days to the DAY! 

THREE THOUSAND PLUS  DAYS!!! 

Thursday  slept  8:15 pm to  3:45 am . Felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power). Got on the purple Cybex Arc trainer @ 3:30pm burned 1075 calories in the thirty  minutes. Felt extra ordinary👍 As my speed increased I felt.  Got my fourth B12 shot Thursday. Took Vita Pulse for the seventh  day. 


 I am also not hungry and do not feel I need to eat a lot+ my shoulder feels a lot better!

Vita Pulse  came in Thursday 5/19/2016 . ( per Pharmacist no reaction to Vita Pulse and thyroid med I will began  taking VP in the am 5/21/16 As I am excited to learn what the second generation of antioxidants can do for me!

Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Seventy nine  days since the fall upon further review it was a trip! (3/4/16)

 Daily question for highly determined individuals 2078


How often do you thank God that you are alive? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment