Monday, May 16, 2016

The record stands as of Monday May 16, 2016 Day 864 I have now done 314 workouts in the last 2996 days.Eight years and eighty three days to the DAY!

The record stands as of Monday  May 16, 2016 Day 864 I have now done 314 workouts in the last 2996 days.Eight years and eighty three  days to the DAY! 

 

Sunday  slept  8:15 pm to  3:45 am . Felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power).  Got on the purple  Cybex Arc trainer @ 2:50 pm burned 2123 calories in the hour.Highlight of the workout? Burned 730 calories in the last 20 minutes I needed to challenge my energy level so I decided a two work out would be excellent! As my speed increased I felt better. B 12 still alive and kicking! I ordered Vita Pulse today. As I am excited to learn what the second generation of antioxidants can do for me!

Energy generates energy.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Sixty nine days since the fall upon further review it was a trip! (3/4/16)


Daily question for highly determined individuals day 2067




Rate this statement as silly,brilliant or funny.

In your life two incredible opportunities will flash before you eyes.

Why  did you rank that statement that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment