Saturday, May 7, 2016

The record stands as of Friday May 6, 2016 Day 854 I have now done 3127 workouts in the last 2987 days.Eight years and seventy three days to the DAY!

The record stands as of Friday May 6, 2016 Day 854 I have now done 3127 workouts in the last 2987 days.Eight years and seventy three days to the DAY! 

Thursday slept 8:30 pm to 3:45am.Felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power).  Then worked 9 hours on Friday then slept from 3 pm to 5 pm. Got on the purple  Cybex Arc trainer @ 5:22 pm 2196 calories in the hour.Highlight of the workout? As my speed increased I felt better and better. Burned 746 calories in last 20 minutes.  It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Sixty one   days since the fall upon further review it was a trip! (3/4/16)


Daily question for highly determined individuals day 2057

This you talking to me, please rate this statement from 1-10 with 10 being the highest. Just about everything in life revolves around the process of buying and selling. Their are features and benefits to everything  my job is to decide on the value of the benefit and whether or not I want to buy it and at what cost. Why that rating?

No comments:

Post a Comment