Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The record stands as of Wednesday April 27, 2016 Day 845 I have now done 3118 workouts in the last 2978 days.Eight years and sixty four days to the DAY!

The record stands as of Wednesday April 27, 2016 Day 845 I have now done 3118 workouts in the last 2978 days.Eight years and sixty four days to the DAY! 


Tuesday slept 10 pm 5:45 am. Felt excellently better, had some challenges( slept in a house with power). Got on the purple  Cybex Arc trainer @ 8:10 am burned 4343 calories in the  two hours.Highlight of the workout? As my speed increased I felt better and better. Burned 763 calories in last 20 minutes. It was my day off so I treated myself with a nice two hours of hard cardiovascular workout! It's one thing to do some thing and feel great while doing it, it's another thing to think about what was done and feel awesome about it. However, doing it thinking back on it and writing about it as the best. It is for those reasons why I keep a blog. Fifty three days since the fall upon further review it was a trip! (3/4/16)


Daily question for highly determined individuals day 2048

Rate this statement on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest.
 Once I know the recipe, I can get the same results as the person who created the recipe. Why that number? 

No comments:

Post a Comment