Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 736- The weather report has rearranged my plans

As I mentioned yesterday, the weather has been extremely wacky lately. The forecast was for continual snow. With that forecast I was told not to go into work until later in the day. Since I am not needed until later in the day here I am at the library blogging away!

I can gleefully report that today I completed my first day of doing two sixty minute workouts since Dec 23RD 2009- Day 670. Today I felt great. I burned 1,428 calories in the first 60 minutes. Then I said let us do another 60 minute workout. So, without any break I just started on another 60 minute work out. It was an awesome challenge. I realized since my pace was much slower in the second hour it was going to be a battle of endurance. How long will I be able to keep a good pace to continue on until 60 more minutes had passed.

I stayed focused and completed the task. Prior to today I had never burned that many calories in 2 hours.That is a ton calories 2,536!

By the time I was done I was soaked from head toe.

Now we charge ahead to Day 737 and workout 740 in the last 737 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment