Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 727- I have that incredible competitive itch

I was fascinated today by my effort. For some reason, and I am not quite sure I was challenged today to do all workouts.I used a different arc trainer today and had to battle to stay on course. I found myself giving it all I got to keep up the pace. I loved it it was a great strenuous work out. Even though I burned only 1,350 calories in the hour I still felt great and poured all I had into the workout. Can I get an AMEN?

Upon completion of burning 1,350 calories within an hour I went right to the plank position. Here I was challenged once more. My goal was to stay in the position for 20 straight minutes. On my first attempt I just could not do it! I said to myself "what the heck is going on here?" On my second attempt I did it. It felt awesome do stay in that position for a good solid 20 minutes after failing the first time. I felt while I was battling to get the 1,350 calories burned that I would not back down. I just felt that incredible itch to compete I had to accomplish this goal or my entire being for that day would just not feel right. I am still wondering what the reason was as to why I did not burn more calories during my 60 minute workout.

But, no matter! My goals were met even my crunches where I hit 750 crunches before packing it in.

I love it and I feel better than good and better than most! I must boast, I feel GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment