Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 710- Wow, here we are looking for day five; of the arc trainer


My energy got higher as the day went on yesterday and through the evening( just like this dude in the above picture). I went to sleep at 3am. Why? I don't know I just had a burst of energy. I woke up at 7 am and felt great. I am anxious to see what I have today in my workout. Yesterday's arc trainer session was the first I did using the cardio program. Perhaps my energy came from the warmer weather. Regardless of where it came from I am so looking forward to getting back in the flow today!
Here is a quote that should drive all of us:

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.
Aristotle

Let us go and strive for excellence!

I was unable to snag the arc trainer I had been using. As a result I used a different arc trainer. I am not sure if the machines vary that much in the calibrated numbers but, I set the machine on the same numbers I had set for yesterday and I burned less calories today than yesterday. Now, that seems odd to me. So, my burn was 1,180 calories in 60 minutes. I really thought the same setting from yesterday would yield similar result as yesterday.I guess the machines are set differently.

Either way, I felt AWESOME! Proceeded to do a great abdominal workout. I am excited about getting to that Day 711!

No comments:

Post a Comment