Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 731- Now we start a new year! Happy New Year!

I will not call today Day 1 year three. Although it sounds cool to do so! Today is, day 731 workout 733 in the last 731 days.

I burned 1,411 calories in 60 minutes today. To say I felt awesome is indeed an understatement. Anyone that has ever sweated enough to saturate their clothing knows the feeling that I had.

Here is a twist I usually use a watch to count my time in the plank position. However, I had no watch today so I count my time by the number of completed songs played at the gym. Today I did 5 1/2 songs. Which equals 3 to 5 minutes a song. Which is about 20 plus minutes- I felt awesome after I did that. Then I finished the workout by doing 750 crunches.

Oh, I completed my first weekend without the Iced Tea. i drank a little more seltzer and orange in it's absence

No comments:

Post a Comment