Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 725- We report from the library

Today was a spectacular day and the workout was the cherry on top! Despite the snow I was able to get a lot of errands done. The workout challenge was awesome, I did the work out later in the day but, I felt strong even though I fasted for a good 14 hours prior to the effort. I managed to notice one thing, I weighed myself a few hours before the workout and a half hour after the workout. I found it amazing that the difference was 7 pounds. That means I lost about that much in water weight in the workout,cool! Well, I guess when you burn 1,411 calories in one hour and add to an ab workout of 500 crunches and an effort of staying in the plank position for 15 continuous minutes you may lose the amount of water weight. I will say this, oh what a feeling of hitting my workout goals and dropping that water weight along with burning those calories.

I feel the good Lord was on my side today! We all love an awesome workout don't we?
I like to track my activity- I also shoveled snow twice today. That was actually fun because the weather was not cold and there was no wind. I wonder how many more storms old man winter will squeeze in before he calls it quits for this year?

My under over is two. Any betts? Do I hear more overs than unders?

Day 726 is coming fast! So is day 730 which equals two straight years!

No comments:

Post a Comment