Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 726- Again, from the library

A simply fantastic workout today. It all comes down to rhythm you simply need to find a groove. Once you find it, hang on to it. My focus by the third day of the same procedure is awesome.Today, was the third day in a row that I did 60 minute cardio then a good strong ab workout. My goal is always to improve on the day before performance.My question is can I do more than I did on the previous day. Here is a look at- cardio in 60 minutes- burned 1,410,1,411and 1,407. Crunches did- 330,500 and 661. Plank position held for- 12,15 and 17 minutes. They only blemish on growth was today, when I burned 1,407. I believe switching the machine was the reason. This was a different machine and the settings were the same as the other two performances.
I felt deep satisfaction because I was able to burn 704 calories in the second 30 minutes as opposed to burning 703 in the first 30 minutes. Any time more strength appears in the second 30 minutes it is fantastic.

Sitting here in the library and typing gives me a different mindset. When I type in the privacy of my own home different thought come to mind. However, I have decided to give up drinking my favorite iced tea for the Lenten season- I have grown fond of enjoying Arizona stressX ice tea. But I feel it will be a good test of will power to hold off from drinking it until after the Lenten Season which will be April 4Th 2010.

It should be a fun challenge! Also, since the beverage of stressx ice tea is loaded with sugar it will be good to give it up for awhile.

So, with excitement in my heart, I wait until Day 727.

No comments:

Post a Comment