Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 720- It is all about being in position

What does that mean? Being in position. We all want to be in position don't we? We all want to be there when our time comes to get what is ours. We want to be in position to get whatever it is that we want. Better still, to get what it is that we have worked hard to get.

The idea of being in position covers everything. Now, it could be good or bad. Happy or sad. Once you are in position you get what is coming to you. Some people are in the wrong place at the wrong time. Some are in the right place at the right time. The most interesting part about being in position is......- the answer to a simple question: How did you get there?

I think it is almost scary how we wind up where we are. After all, we are all responsible to a large extent for the position we are in. When I say we I am referring to a part of the free world. The part of the world where they have choices and are aware of their choices.

My choice right now is to put myself in position to workout. So here I go...

I think I found the answer to question.What question you may ask? How canI burn the maximum amout of calories on the arc trainer? Here is the answer I came up with set the machine's program manual put the resistance at 100% then set the incline on it's highest level which is level 10! Now with 100% being the highest resist and 10 being the steepest incline you are ready to go for 60 minutes. So, off I went and I burned the most I ever have in 60 minutes which was 1,468 calories. That is about 24 calories a minute. Because 24 times 60 1,440 calories. so, I guess I averaged about a shade over 24 calories a minute. Exactly? 24.47 calories per minute.

Not bad couple that with a good ab workout and you got yourself an awesome feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment