Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 732- I went orange for the day

Visited a different gym today. Found an arc trainer and away I went. I burned 1,410 calories in 60 minutes, did a three song plank which was probably about 12 to 15 minutes. Did 300 precise crunches and I was done! I felt and feel great! So, there we have 734 workouts completed in 732 days. The power is in the mind.

It is strange I get on the machine. Then people that got on the machine next to me that got on after I did are already getting off. What the does that mean? It means they worked out for less time on that machine than I did. Another thing I noticed was that some people come in the gym wearing the same clothes they worked out in. What does that mean? That means they did not change their clothes because the probably did not get that perspired. That makes me different from them because I never where the same clothes I work out in because they are always too wet with perspiration.

Well, I am psyched to give tomorrow a go! The next target to hit is Hank's 755 that is how many homers hammerin Hank hit in his career.

No comments:

Post a Comment