Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 718- Spending my days, spending my days

Yesterday, in an effort to maintain the workout streak I used one of my days in which I did two workouts in one day. Yesterday, I spent Day 138 July 9TH 2008. Today, I will have to spend per doctors orders, Day 208 September 17TH 2008. I really want to workout today. However, I will get this procedure done and see what happens. Having spent 24 hours yesterday in preparation for today, I was unable to get my treasured 60 minutes of cardiovascular workout. Oh, I wanted to workout so bad!

Well ,we go on! Today is Day 718. My love to workout is still intense. This mentality I have developed over the last 718 days, reminds me of Mickey Mantle's attitude towards hitting a baseball, he said, " I love hitting a baseball.Whenever a day goes by and I do not get to hit a baseball I get sick inside." I can feel your compassion towards hitting a baseball, Mick.

So this journey has taken me to this point. Can I get an AMEN?

Okay, Doc says wait until tomorrow to resume workout. So be it.
It was good to eat something after 34 1/2 hours- Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment