Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 715-Roll call- Today we pass Babe Ruth on his birthday!

How awesome is that? I passed his number on his birthday. Which was 115 years ago!


Here -we- go-oh-1-2-3-4-Here -we- go-oh-1-2-3-4,Here -we- go-oh-1-2-3-4-

As I give a wave, I signal that my time has come to hit that number. It is now 715TH day, for 715 consecutive days I have done a 60 minute cardio workout. Today will be the 720Th such workout in the last 715 days. I am ready- I got up at 5:25 am - lets go-

Here -we- go-oh-1-2-3-4!

And so, it is done. The big number was passed. I am astonished that it has now been 715 consecutive days that I have done a 60 minute cardio workout. Dare I say we play on another 15 days. Another 15 days oh my, that would make 2 years. As of right now we are 15 days away from 2 years. _ Can I get an AMEN?

I still have not quite figured out the arc trainer settings yet, but I did burn 1,393 calories in an hour. Again I used the same setting as yesterday: Manual program,resistance 100% and 7 incline. Yet, different amount of calories burned.

Tomorrow is day 716, and with the Good Lord willing I am there!

No comments:

Post a Comment