Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 712-As the power returns !

I felt very strong today. Praise the Lord! We all search for that boost we all stumble at times for that second gear. Then when it arrives we are excited that it has arrived. Lately I have been trying to take in a little more protein. My thought with taking in more protein is to supply myself with a little more strength to adapt to to the different muscles I have been using during my workouts. As a positive result I feel awesome, stronger and energized. Which brings to mind a good answer to a question you may be asked at sometime in the future. How are you doing? A good answer would be, I feel awesome, stronger and energized! Yes sir ASE, baby!

Today was a fun workout! I burned 1,232 calories in 60 minutes while using the arc trainer. Then surged to hold myself in the plank position for 22 minutes then finished by doing 600 crunches. My workout was at a great pace and I felt smooth and confident the entire time.

This was a superb day. One I wish I could bottle and give to people!

Day 713 is next on the docket!

No comments:

Post a Comment