Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 723- Happy Valentines Day

We reached this day with a Hallmark Holiday which coincidentally falls on a Sunday. Had a good workout all day yesterday. Was down at 1 am now it is 6:45 am I was up at 6am. Will make a stop at the gym and then back to the Valentine's Day workout.

I will see if this gym that I plan on visiting will have some good equipment for me to use. Preferably an arc trainer or a workable life cycle. Next Sunday will be day 730 which equals two years which equals insanity which equals maniac which equals driven to do a workout.

Here I go, on my ride to day 730- All you need is Love. As Hallmark will tout today. Enjoy your chocolate!

So, the workout out day was just that a workout ALL day! I love it. I hit the ground running with a different type of workout. Apparently, the arc trainer has different machines as I found out. I came to this realization when I was choosing my machine to workout with. The arc trainer I have been using for the last 16 days is a lower body trainer. The one I just used is a cross trainer which works both upper and lower parts of the body.Which gave me an awesome workout. I am not sure if the calibrations on the two machines are similar. The reason why I say that is my calories burn on the lower body much was less than that of the cross trainer machine. I that would mean despite the fact that I used the same amount of time and worked more muscles I burned less calories. Something is not totally correct.

Regardless, I felt awesome after workout and had a great experience. I limited myself to stretching and was off to work where I ran around for a good portion of 11 hours.

As I said "a workout to burn 1,000 plus calories in 60 minutes and an all day work out after that!"

Day 724 is at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment