Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 716- Here we go on our march towards two years

I am indeed anxious to get to the gym and see what I have got today! After all it is Super Bowl Sunday!

Here I go!

I went pretty well I burned 1,402 calories in an hour and felt great. Once again, I can not help but wonder why I did not burn more. My settings this time were higher than the time I burned 1,413 calories in an hour. I know it is only a matter of 12 calories here but I am just trying to get a clear understanding of how the arc trainer works.


As of today, I have completed 721 60 minute cardiovascular workouts in the last 716 days. Per Doctor's orders I have to stop my workout for the next day and half at least. After I am clear to go again. I will have worked out 721 times in 71_ days. As I go through this process I will be pining to workout again!

So be it, I just thank God I was able to workout two times on 5 days. So me streak has a cushion of days.

"I shall return" as Douglas MacArthur said.

No comments:

Post a Comment