Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 728- Yes, thats right! 728 straight days 730 workouts in 728 days to be exact!

Now it is official. I have just concluded my 730TH workout in the last 728TH days. Okay, kind sir please define WORKOUT? For the sake of this awesome blog workout is defined as spending sixty consecutive minutes at least doing a cardio vascular activity. For about 99.9 % of the time I spent the workouts using a life cycle or arc trainer. Again, for about 99.9 % of the time I burned 800 to 1400 calories per hour. So there we have it 730 divided by 2 is 365 and 365 equals 1 year. There fore, 730 equals 2 years. Praise the Lord! The Lord has seen it that I was able to use my body from age of 50 years and 174 days until 52 years and 174 days old to perform this athletic feat.

In my lifetime I had not had that many sorts highlights but this one stands up there as one of the best, thank you God.

I burned awesome 1,387 calories today in 60 minutes. I would have burned more but I experimented with a workout I had hoped would be more challenging. When I discovered that it was not I jumped back to the manual program only I used it for 2 minutes at a 60% level and in the end that cost me my 1400 calorie burn. Bummer!

My ab workout was stronger than anytime this week 22 minutes on the plank and 900 crunches. I am feeling stronger in the abs again. Which is good my back needs to loosen up.

The arc trainer is cool because you feel at times like you can not go on, but then that second wind comes in and it is just awesome!

Long live the streak. I think I will buy some Calcium enriched orange juice to celebrate!

Ah,yes my feast awaits; Oatmeal mixed with fresh apple cider,cinnamon, blueberries and apples washed down Acai juice and of course orange juice!

Day 729 - the clock is ticking

No comments:

Post a Comment