Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 735- Now I feel loose and refreshed

Since my computer use is limited to the public library my entries occur after I workout. On Saturday's and Sunday's the library is not open so I am limited to time slots of Monday through Friday. This past Sunday I did attempt to use my IPOD touch to enter some postings but I could not get it to work. So, today which is Friday will be my last post for a few days. My goal is to keep notes after Saturday's and Sunday's workout so I can compile a good posting on Monday. I am hoping my computer will be up and running some time this week. My computer has been out of service since February 16TH( Day 725).

As I write this report from the library there has been a very unusual weather pattern that has hit this area. Over the last 24 hours NYC has been socked with 12 + inches of snow while we in CT and particularly central CT have received very little snow. This is not normal because it is usually the reverse of the weather pattern.

Anyway, on with the good stuff! In working out today I burned 1431 calories in one hour and felt truly awesome and strong. It still amazes me to look around and see that I for one am doing my workout with extreme effort and two, no one else to my knowledge has workout out for as many days in a row as I have. At times I feel like a person misplaced which does not mean I am not misplaced it just that I feel that way. In a strange way I feel empowered by the misplacement. I feel like I am moving at a different speed than everyone else. As I think about it, I am moving at a very different speed than everyone else. So be it, I love it! I have the sensation of accomplishment and that incredible high of expending a tremendous amount of energy towards something that gives me an awesome feeling.

As I have said many times I wish I could bottle the feeling and give it to everyone as a gift!

After burning 1,431 calories in 60 minutes I did 940 crunches and was able to maintain the plank position for 6 1/2 songs.

Here is a simple thought: discipline is the key to reaching your desire.
Once you make the commitment the discipline is fueled by the desire. The neat thing about that thought is, this thought applies to a short period of time or a long period of time. All three discipline, desire and commitment work in unison until the task is accomplished.

Can I get an AMEN?

I will be back on Day 738 and report on day 736& 37 at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment