Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 719- I am back in the saddle again!

Alright a minor hiccup. Now, it is full speed ahead for 2 years. Eleven days and counting. I feel super! Just finished an awesome 2 hour workout. Okay, tell me what is better than that? Body feels great! Ego couldn't be better. My soul feels clean and refreshed. All the garbage that has been in my system the last 48 hours has been flushed out!

Let us not forget the first few lines to the salesman's prayer:

Today, I begin a new life and shed the old skin which hath too long, suffered the bruises of failure and the wounds of mediocrity. Today, I am born anew and my birth place is a vineyard where there is fruit for all!

Yeah baby, when you feel better you crow about it!

So it is snowing and we are expecting a blizzard today. Who cares just about everything is canceled. I got my 722ND workout in the last 719 days in, and I feel, look,and am good.
Can I get an AMEN for burning 1,367 calories in 60 minutes? Can I get an AMEN for doing 340 crunches and staying in the plank position for 12 minutes?

People, if you are on a workout program and it is a good one stay on it! If you are not on a good workout program get on it now!

Workout 723 in the last 720 days lies AHEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment