Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 616- Early rise to kickoff weekend

So here we are getting ready to take our turn for Day 616. Upon completion of this workout it will be 621 workouts in the last 616 days. I feel great and am excited to put together a great effort.

The Yankees won the second game of the World Series last night. The win ties the series at one game a piece with three straight schedule to be played in Philadelphia on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Should neither team win all three games there will be a game six in New York on Wednesday of next week.

Sunday should be a very historic day in sports because both baseball and football teams will play each. I can not remember the last time teams from the same city have played each other on the same day.

If the weather permits the base game will be played at night right across the street from the football game that will be played at 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

I will look it up but I do not even remember two cities facing each other in such a way. If this has happened before it would have to be when both teams that face one another in the World Series the same year they played each other in football that year. I believe that definitely could have happened before. Either way I am curious.

Suppose the easiest way to narrow this down is know all the past World Series match ups over the years then see that cities football team played the other cities football team.

Its happened a couple of times since 2003 but on the same day. ( Still researching )

Day 616 is in the books did only 780 in 60 and came back and did another 61 in 5 more minutes.
Did 1500+ crunches and 15 on the plank could have done more but I was fasting for my physical today.

One note, when I workout I do not drink during my workout- no water-. Prior to my workout I eat nothing. Today after my work out I stayed dry until after my blood work for the physical. I started the fast at 845 pm 10/29 finished at 1: 30ish pm 10/30. So, that equals how many hours? Sixteen hours and 45 minutes. Keep in mind I did a 2 1/2 hour workout in that 16 hour and 45 minute span of time. Yeah! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment