Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 615-My focus of the day is improvement

How times in a short period of time can one meet with rejection and still come back for more? Have you ever been witness to a child's insistence on something? If you have you will notice that no matter how many No's the child will get they will usually keep asking for it until....... Either they get it or... The child is removed kicking and screaming. I find this amazing. What is it that is in that child that brings out such a persistent behavior? Guess what? Unless you are right now some incredible child genius you have once been that child.

Now, you may not remember being so determined, but I guarantee at one time you were. You and I were so focused on getting what we want at that time that we paid little regard to the amount of effort we had to put forward to get it. Think back, try to recapture that unbridled desire to get something. I feel if you are able to tap that fire of desire you can be on the road to greatness.

I have a goal in mind today I want to improve on what I did yesterday. One of the motivational tools I just used is in the above paragraphs- I am determined to accomplish my desire - Dear Lord, allow my inner child to be released!

I think I released some of my inner child. I burned more today than I have all week did 840 and it felt great. Did 450 for 1st 30 minutes which is stronger. Was a little slow but finished with a good kick! Then did 1700+ crunches. After felt great! Then proceeded to do 50 minutes on plank exercise. I felt it but it felt so---oo good! That is a personal high.Previous longest time was 45 minutes. Last Thursday I had set the record this Thursday I broke it!

I felt good today and it showed in my performance. That my friends is an awesome feeling.

Tomorrow I am focused on having a better ride and burning more calories during my 60 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment