Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 602-Up early presents an interesting challenge

GET LOOSE! One of the key things about doing your workouts on consecutive days is your ability to GET LOOSE! I am happy to be awake and determined to put forth a strong effort on this 607TH workout in the last 602 days.

I am not sure where you are but the weather here has gotten real chilly quickly. Last night along with some rain we got the temp down to 33 degrees- HECK its only the middle of October. To put that in perspective they have not even gotten to the World Series. Who knows maybe there is another warm spell coming.

I am off to see what I have today ------

So as we breeze along - Managed to squeeze out a good 900 burned in 60. In other words, I burned 900 calories in an hour. I left gym after a good stretch and no ab or arm work. I sensed I was better to get off to work earlier today.

As we approach another milestone I suppose the only Home run hitter numbers I really respect that are left are Ken Griffey Jr 630, Willie Mays 660, Babe Ruth 714 and Hank Aaron 755. Ken Griffey Jr maybe retiring soon. So his number now stands at 630. To catch 630 I need about a month to get there. November 13Th 2009 is the target to tie Ken Griffey Jr's number.

My journey has been awesome I hope whoever reads this feels a sense of accomplishment. I feel a sense of accomplishment because I have maintained my focus to continue on this path.

Tomorrow I look forward to cranking it up again on day 603- May the Lord have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment