Friday, October 9, 2009

DAY 595 Here we come again!

Ready to dip my toe in the water for another challenge anxious to see what I have. For the first time in quite a while felt a little shaky yesterday. However, today I feel great! It is a clarion call to action! We must do what the founder of McDonald's Ray Kroc said,
" look sharp and act sharp when you are green your growing when you are ripe you are rotting."

Today is the day seize it- Carpe Diem! Pain is not the enemy its an alley - It tells me, exactly where I am. My compass of progress is my threshold of pain- I will embrace it- I once said "what if pain was a facade that was put there to allow us the great feeling of accomplishment" Can I get an AMEN?

Today was beautiful I loved the way I felt. Yes, it was a struggle but a goo-od struggle.Feeling strong while meeting the challenge- I was able to burst to a 460 calories burned in the 1st 30 minutes. I gave it all I had to pound out a duplicate number of calories burned in the next 30 minutes but I fell in short. i wanted to burn another 460 which would have given me 920 calories for 60 minutes. However, my legs were not buying it. I decided that I had to do 900 + despite any obstacles- And and .... I did it! Life is grand!

After it was time for ab work- Did about 700+ crunches around 33 minutes of plank - Was charged felt strong !

Special thought here: today was my 600Th work out in the last 595 days!
600x20= 12, 000 miles the earth is only 24859.82 miles - I am almost half way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment